Polly Washburn provides producing, marketing and grant/proposal writing services in Colorado and Canada.
Need assistance to get your project off the ground?
Let's talk about how I can help you with:
- Producing/Production Management - Taking an idea from notes to script to production to post-production to festival/market to distribution.
- Line production - Creating budgets, script breakdowns, shooting schedules, shot lists, etc.
- Funding - Grant applications, crowd funding, product integration and other fundraising for your film or project.
I have experience with Canadian federal funding and tax credits.
- Screenwriting - manuscript feedback and script development.
- Marketing - Establishing your presence/brand through digital/social media marketing campaigns: using websites, blog, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, video and other means to promote a project, event or person. Supplementing with press and advertising.
- Project management - Timelines, checklists, task assignment and tracking.
I have 15 years experience as a writer, editor, and website creator, and have spent 10 years in the film and television industry/community.
I have written successful grant applications for films, start-ups, not-for-profits, artists and my own projects.
Writers/Directors: I am currently accepting pitches/scripts for drama or comedy features.
Contact me and we can take your project from concept to reality.
(Trailer for the feature film Passionflower, which I produced in 2010-11.
The film has spent the last two years winning jury and audience prizes at festivals across North America,
and has screened on Air Canada and VOD in Canada.)